INGREDIENTS IN OUR SUPERPATCH:
- Wild African Mango & Saffron & Ginger – helps to lower cholesterol, suppresses appetite and emotional eating, and elevates good mood (serotonin) and speeds up the metabolism. Cleanses the body and blood.
- Chromium Polynicotinate – a mineral that is involved in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
- Wasabi (spice root) – appetite suppressant, natural anti-biotic, great for allergies.
- Fenugreek Seeds – High fibre content appetite suppressant. Blood sugar balance.
- Sphaeranthus indicus (flower heads) and Garcinia mangostana fruit (fruit rind). These 2 ingredients both do the following in different ways in the body– reduces appetite, blocks cravings, blocks fat from being stored in the body, purifies blood of toxic waste, cleans skin of toxins, balances hormones for men and women, reduces inflammation, reduces anxiety, increases metabolism and energy levels, burns fat.
- L-carnitine – removes ammonia from the body and regulates release of hormones.
- Cayenne Pepper – Boosts metabolism and burns fat.
- Green tea extract – lowers cholesterol levels, a powerful anti-oxidant, makes the body burn more calories.
- Turmeric – Powerful anti-inflammatory and is a very strong antioxidant. Turmeric just makes all of the ingredients work better in the body.
- L-Arginine – causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow and helps the body to absorb nutrients, also regulates hormones and blood sugar.
- L-Glutamine – Breaks down protein for the body to use.
- Chamomile – relaxes the muscles and affects the central nervous system in positive ways.
- Moringa – Moringa Oleifera – has seven times the amount of vitamin C than in oranges, it has four times as much calcium and double the amount of protein than milk, four times the vitamin A in carrots and three times the potassium in bananas. Yes it’s a real super food.
2) For Clogged Lymphatic System & Fluid Retention:
- Lymphomyosot and Gallium Heel. They release toxic laden excess fluid from all over the body, maintains a healthy immune system, promotes natural detoxification (not a diuretic). Stimulates the immune system to release toxic sludge. Aids in detoxification of the cell. Helps maintain healthy kidney function. Helps maintain healthy lymphatic function. Weight loss and full body detoxification. Chronic fatigue, allergies of all kinds and agitation.
3) Collagen Re-growth
- Collagen is a protein (the glue) in the connective tissues of your body that helps hold your skin together and keep it elastic, as you age or have dieted often you can lose this.
- Calendula – activates collagen receptors.
- Horsetail – naturally occurring, silica crystals can restore weak connective tissues in blood vessels, cartilage, tendons, and build and restore healthy collagen.
- Wild Garlic – promotes and increases collagen production in your joints and skin. Nature’s own antibiotic.
4) For Stress and Insomnia
- Sleep and the natural ability to handle stress is essential for weight loss. Nitrate of Silver – in homeopathic form being Argentum Nitricum (Arg-n). For anxiety, nervousness, impulsiveness, mental confusion, stress, worry, apprehension.
- Tart cheery juice – is full of tryptophan is an essential amino acid that coverts to serotonin, which then coverts to melatonin.
- Melatonin helps maintain our sleep and wake cycle by causing drowsiness and lowers body temperature, working with the central nervous system to sync our biological clock – when it’s time to sleep. It also helps with anxiety, depression, worry and nervousness.
- Valerian – helps regulate the action of nerve cells and has a calming effect.
- Chamomile – relaxes your muscles and affects the central nervous system.
- Magnesium – is one of the most vital minerals, and yet most people are lacking it. It calms your central nervous system, relaxes you, and can help prepare you for sleep.
5) Natural Hormone Balance: Women have male hormones’ and men have female hormones naturally. Your body will only absorb what it needs. We use the following substances from natural sources via nature – for Oestrogen, Progesterone and Testosterone.
- Black Cohosh – helps with affects such as sweats, mood swings etc.
- Damiana – a natural aphrodisiac.
- Vitamin B6 – regulates hormones.
- DIM (diindolylmethane) a compound that helps support healthy oestrogen metabolism. It balances the hormones by breaking down oestrogen and removing it from the body. Too much oestrogen leads to lowered progesterone production and fat deposits around the hips and thighs.
- D-Aspartic acid – a natural amino acid that can boost low testosterone levels. Also a good night’s sleep and Vitamin D from the sun creates it naturally in your body.
6) The essence of 160 raw, organic, fresh fruits and vegetables: Nature’s Bounty, we are so blessed. Nature supplies everything we need, everything. Fruits and vegetables supply us with protein, good fats, vitamins, minerals, plant chemicals and fibre. They make the body sing.
7) Thyroid Balance: An under active thyroid gland slows everything down and makes the metabolism sluggish, it causes fatigue, upset gut, irritability and weight gain, memory loss and depression.
- Kelp and seaweed – Strong source of natural iodine which helps the thyroid produce and regulate hormones.
- Selenium – Helps the body to prevent thyroid disease.
- Vitamin B12 – helps the body to produce red blood cells which help the thyroid to absorb Vit B12.
- Probiotics from sauerkraut – helps the gut where all disease starts.
- Bitter Melon Extract – helps lower blood glucose levels, and it regulates the body’s use of insulin.
8) Leaky Gut: causes symptoms such as food sensitivities and the gut is unable to absorb nutrients, also weight gain can be a result. Leaky gut also breaks down the walls of the intestine so harmful bacteria and toxins are able to pass into the bloodstream. All disease starts in the gut and for balanced health and weight loss healthy gut flora is essential.
- Sprouted seeds being Chia, flax and sunflower – Improves digestive health.
- Peppermint Probiotic – calms symptoms and feeds good gut bacteria so healing can take place.
- Horopito – Pepper tree herb – acts as a probiotic on fungal and yeast infections.
9) Insulin resistance and low blood sugar – causes symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, dizziness, headaches, belly fat, skin patches, and hair loss in women, carb craving and excessive hunger. Food can’t be turned into fuel; glucose can’t enter the cells as easily, this in turn builds up in the blood causing many symptoms. Insulin resistance may be the real reason you can’t lose weight as it creates metabolic imbalances. Good sleep is essential.
- Cinnamon and Jamun – stimulates insulin activity and balances blood sugar.
- Black seed (Nigella Sativa) – reduces insulin resistance.
- Berberine – (Barberry root) – Lowers blood sugar.
10) And 3 super ingredients:
- Turmeric – is a wonderful herb that just makes all of the ingredients work better and more efficiently. The most powerful aspect of curcumin (the main active ingredient in turmeric) is its ability to control inflammation (pain and swelling) and is a powerful antioxidant – it stops or delays cell damage when there is infection or injury and cleans and removes waste/toxins (free radicals) from the cell before they do harm.
- Vitamin C – boosts absorption of Iron, collagen growth, makes the immune system stronger which all helps with weight loss and absorption of nutrients.
- Ginger – can prevent diabetes.
Why Choose the Superpatch
A Big Plus is ‘What You Won’t Get From Typical Fad Diets’ such as:
- No Painful Injections
- No Fad Diets, No Starvation
- No False Promises
- No Rebound Fat Gain Such as LaserLipo
- No Loss of Bone Density
- No Loss of Lean Muscle Mass
- No Unhealthy Emaciated Hollow Eyes, No loose sagging skin
- No HcG Hormone
- No Exhaustion
- No Side Effects
- No Frazzled Nerves, No Headaches
- No Brittle Nails, Hairloss, Bad Skin, Bad Breath, Dry Mouth etc
- No Yo-Yo Dieting Forever
- No Excluding Entire Foods Groups
There is an answer in Nature for every Imbalance or Ailment
If you are over 50 or have yo-yo dieted for many years then the SuperPatch will help you lose weight dramatically. If you are Menopausal, have Menstrual issues or have a yo-yo diet history then your Lymphatics will be clogged and hormones will be out of balance, both block you from easily losing weight and keeping it off. Hormonal imbalances in younger people with menstruation or puberty issues, the use of drugs now or in the past such as the contraceptive pill, if you have had reproduction organ surgery and anything that upsets the natural hormonal flow in the body AND the associated weight gain. The ingredients in the SuperPatch will balance out sweats, hair loss or thin hair, low libido, depression, anaemia, sleep disorders, mood swings, fatigue, constipation etc. and help you to lose weight in problem areas if that is caused by this imbalance.
Weight loss will happen quickly, menopausal or hormonal imbalances and symptoms will diminish over several months. As you lose weight with the SuperPatch insulin naturally balances out and the thyroid detoxes and is stimulated to work more efficiently. Cravings for alcohol, sugar and fat dramatically diminish – these substances overstimulate pleasure centres in the brain and are highly addictive. Trials have shown very quick weight loss off the scales and quick inch loss in measurements. Clients tell of feeling very calm and grounded. The appetite is very quickly and strongly suppressed, clients will be a little hungry at meal times but will only be able to eat a little and the more the patch is worn (ingredients into the blood stream) the less appetite one has.
Men also do have oestrogen imbalances – estradiol, the predominant form of oestrogen, also plays a critical role in male sexual function. Hormonal imbalances can be experienced at any age after going through puberty. Progesterone helps to counteract the effects of oestrogen on the male body. Not only is progesterone found in males, but men rely on the alleged female hormone to preserve their masculinity. In fact, progesterone is a precursor to testosterone – the male sex hormone. Testosterone – It’s mainly produced in men by the testicles. Testosterone affects a man’s appearance and sexual development. It stimulates sperm production as well as a man’s sex drive. It also helps build muscle and bone mass. Note that beer and all animal products have growth hormones added so when ingested often and in high quantities can throw off your oestrogen balance. In beer its hops and beef its growth hormones.
Diet-stress can overwhelm you so you just want to eat continually even if you not hungry. Just the thought of going on a diet can create major emotional upheavals in the mind. As you lose weight with the Super Patch – Cortisol (stress hormone) produced by the adrenal glands balances out to its natural state. Stress and associated brain function becomes calm. Insulin naturally balances out. The thyroid detoxes and is stimulated to work more efficiently. Cravings for alcohol, sugar and fat dramatically diminish. These substances overstimulate pleasure centres in the brain and are highly addictive. These are all very noticeable within days of wearing the super patch. If its permanent weight loss you want, without all of the added anxiety, and getting rid of the reasons you are fat in the first place (apart from food that is), then the SuperPatch can pave the way.
As you normally lose weight (fad diets) you lose muscle mass and collagen especially in the face and upper arms, the SuperPatch address this by stimulating new collagen growth during weightloss to prevent loose sagging skin that accompanies big weightloss volume.
Your body releases its load of years of toxic laden excess weight and fluid, and the fat is dumped into the blood stream, that goes all around the body and brain. You may experience some minor detox symptoms. These are TEMPORARY and may or may not include headaches, diarrhoea, sweating, insomnia, mood swings, dry skin, tiredness or emotional releases. Flush the toxins out and help yourself, drink plenty of water, eat water laden vegetables and fruit (like watermelon), drink lots of herbal teas with nothing added to them, drink water sweetened/flavoured with stevia, have baths, swim, soak feet in cool water, meditate and do some gentle Yoga stretches. Rest and pamper yourself during the initial detox phase.
Healthy Eating – a Lifestyle Choice
This patch is not an instant fix (there is no such thing). Healing takes time, as it took many, many years to become unhealthy- wear these patches continually for 3-12 months.
Use your imagination you can make very filling meals with real foods: Don’t ever feel deprived (or sorry for yourself that you can’t eat addictive fatty foods) rather focus on the result you will achieve and let that empower you. Cravings for sugar and fat will be less every day, and you will soon despise fat laden foods as the crappy, addictive, no use to you, and pretend excuse-for-food that they are. Rubbish foods will always make you fat and addicted to them. Take measurements and weight yourself once a week first thing in the morning and keep a record.
**Long term – If you are planning to use long term as in over 2 months then add some good fats to your diet every day, being ¼ avocado, 1 tsp. olive oil and a few raw nuts**
Day 1: Apply your patch in the morning. Eat sensibly don’t start your diet yet. But do get your diet food organized for the next week.
Day 2: Start your diet and continue on this easy, user friendly diet for 4-6 weeks.
Week 1: if you feel very hungry wear two 10X patches in week one. Important note – NEVER wear two of the Super Patches.
Throw the scales away, only weigh yourself once a month you will see yourself shrink, the scales just don’t matter. Don’t be controlled by your scales, throw the charts away they don’t matter, your clothes being smaller and you shrinking does, let that motivate you.
At a glance – Foods you CANT eat: Anything with fat or sugar added. Keep away from pre-packaged foods. No Alcohol. Do not cook in fat, oil, butter or lard. Do not add oil (its 100% fat) to anything. No salad dressings with oil added – read labels. No sugar laden sodas like coca cola, again read labels. No nuts, seeds, fast foods, chips, snacks cooked in oil, pretend meat/cheese-vegan food, all dairy – cow’s milk, butter, cream, cheese, ice cream. No Oily fish. No biscuits, cakes, sweets or cereal even if they say they are fat free. Though you will need to ensure you do eat some food every day as you will quickly have no appetite, and more so every day you wear the patches.
At a glance – Foods You CAN eat: Use the following suggestions with real foods = meals that will fill you up so you won’t want to snack. Ok to have two off this list per day – 1 small steak, piece of chicken both with no fat showing. 1 cup potato. ½ cup raw rice. 1 egg. Ok to have per day – 1 piece of fruit. 1 large slice sour dough bread. As much tea, coffee or stevia drinks as wanted. Lots of vegetables. Cow’s milk in tea – if you have to have it, use up to half a cup a day of skim cow’s milk. Or use 1 cup rice milk which has no fat – per day.
Chicken – free range and no skin. Steak, chicken or fish or 1 free range egg per day.
Good Fish – Fresh White Fish, Halibut, Swordfish, Bass, Flounder, Pike, Tuna, John Dory, Orange roughy, Snapper, Crab meat, Lobster, Shrimp, Jew fish. No No – no oily fish like salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout or kippers.
Seasoning: Foods can be seasoned with: Sea or rock salt, Pepper, Vinegar, Mustard Powder, Garlic, Sweet-Basil, Parsley, Thyme, Marjoram, Chilli powder, Lemon, Lime, Bragg Liquid Aminos (like soy sauce but no fat or sugar, available from health food shops or online). Eat raw or boil, grill, bake, fry – Dry cook in non-stick pan or use baking paper or cook in vegetable stock (not Oxo cubes).
Vegetables: A hot vegetable dish, soup or cold salad made with the following fresh or frozen vegetables. These vegetables have no fat so eat up. Asparagus, Beetroot, Broccoli, Beet-greens, Cauliflower, Carrots, Beans, Cabbage, Chard, Chicory, Cucumbers, Celery, Fennel, Green Leaves, Herbs, Lettuces, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers, Parsnips, Silver beet, Snow peas, Spinach, Tomato, Zucchini, Red Radishes, Asian Greens, Chillies, Pumpkin, Brussels sprouts, Ginger, Kale, Leeks, Okra, Corn. Raw vegetables and fruit have live enzymes and they make your whole body sing. Use spices and seasonings that are listed above to add flavour. Create an amazing inspiring meal. Eat until full only – throw away the rest.
Potatoes. Sweet Potato or Rice: Instead of meat, fish, chicken, egg for that meal. Large potato or sweet potato mashed with rice milk. Or 1 cup cooked rice, preferably brown. Add tons of vegetables. More filling than meat and is much more nutrient dense.
Fruit – a treat between meals or at breakfast – Total 1 per day. Any type of fruit is ok except avocado and coconut. E.g. Apple large, Strawberries (1 punnet), Large slice watermelon, Orange large, One Grapefruit. No No – avocados, olives, nuts, chia seeds, any seeds, tofu, coconut, butter, cheese, any oil (they are all full of fat/oil).
Bread – 1 large or two small slices sour dough (no oil or sugar) bread per day – but no butter duh!
Eggs – 1 free range per day instead of the meat, chicken or fish for that meal.
Milk – Half cup of skim milk per day. Note Rice milk is a food so is much better than cow’s milk, you can use 1 cup per day. Greek Yogurt.
Liquids – Only drink tea, coffee, herbal teas, plain water or mineral water in any quantity. Try to drink a litre of water a day. Water is essential. Fill 1-2 bottles with purified or filtered water each morning add a pinch of sea or rock salt to help your body absorb it. (Don’t use commercial salt from supermarket that has a chemical free flowing agent added). Read all labels. No alcohol or sugar filled sodas. Add 5 drops of flavoured stevia (e.g. coco cola flavour) if you don’t like water so much. Flavoured sweet drinks – add five drops of flavoured stevia to mineral water, soda water or plain water to make many flavours of sodas. E.g. chocolate, orange, mint, vanilla cream, berry, lemon, hazelnut, peppermint, cinnamon, toffee. Add ice cubes. Or freeze into ice blocks and eat as many as you like every day.
Meals Examples: …..EAT UNTIL FULL THEN STOP EATING….
- 1 slice sourdough toast topped with dry-fried tomatoes, onions and mushrooms Or
- 1 slice sour dough toast with tomatoes and 1 hardboiled egg Or
- stew one large apple and add cinnamon and stevia, also 1 toast with tomatoes
- Or 1 small tin baked beans on 1 slice toast
- One piece steamed chicken with large salad Or
- 1 large potato boiled and mashed with rice milk, plus small tin tuna in water, and carrots, Or
- one cup cooked rice with steamed vegetables, stir fry with soy sauce and any spices Or
- Very large bowl vegetable soup, preferably homemade with toast.
- One small steak grilled, with onions and large salad Or
- filet of fish steamed with large salad Or
- stir fried chicken with vegetables and spices Or
- large mashed potato with steamed carrots, zucchini, beans and broccoli Or
- 1 cup cooked rice with onions, mushrooms, carrots, greens and spices
Directions for Use
FDA approved as a surgical dressing (being superior quality, and all parts are sterile).
The Patches are waterproof, soft and pliable, plastic & latex free, made of surgical grade materials, surgical grade adhesive, and alcohol free (halaal and kosher compliant.)
The glue is made of pliable silicone jelly – Gently adhesive, the patch adheres to the contours and creases of the body so will not come off until you are ready to remove it.
All of our organic nutrients come from Nature, being wild herbs, flowers, fresh or dried herbs, vegetables, fruit and Humic shale, since 1982. There are no hormones, stimulants or additives added.
**Wear one patch per week and change after seven days for a new patch.
Once attached to the skin the ingredients last at full strength, slow release, for seven days. The ingredients activate as soon as the patch is attached to the skin, and after seven days they then become inert.
1st Placement: Wash your hands. Open the sealed sterile envelope and take out your patch, peel off the sterile backing sheet and press the patch onto the skin.
Place the patch on clean and dry skin (no moisturiser, tanning lotion, powder, oil, also the skin should not be damp from the shower or be sweaty). Do not place on top of any hair.
Press very firmly and smooth out to the edges.
If you decide later you want the patch in a different place on the body, or you crease it upon application – you can peel the patch off painlessly and re-position it.
Place anywhere on the body. The abdomen is good, place it where it will not be rubbed by clothing, the waist area is not a good place.
GlobalDerm suggests you place it on the front of the thigh – about 5 inches (13 cm) above the knee it’s a very convenient place. Or on the belly, or under the breast line. But really you can place anywhere on the body.
Take care when taking off clothes so you don’t pull at the patch. If by chance you do rub the patch off a little with a towel after showering or via clothes just stick right back on and smooth out to the edges firmly, it will still be active.
If your skin is very sensitive, we doubt that you will have any reaction to this medical/surgical grade material, but as a safe guard choose to place your patch on your upper thigh or upper arm as this is a more weathered area than the belly.
After shower or swimming press your patch firmly with a dry towel, do not rub.
Note that several Patches can be worn at the same time; all Patches are compatible to each other.
Storage: Each single patch comes in its own sterile, sealed envelope.
Then 4 of these patches are sealed in a second sterile envelope. All patches come in an outer card envelope as well – you need to store them in this to keep them at full potency and stickiness. There is no shelf life if stored correctly as in – keep your patches in the envelopes provided – store in a cool, dry place, do not refrigerate. Keep away from sunlight, mobile phones, computers and microwave ovens.
Children wearing the patches: You can cut the patch in half for a child – cut while still on the backing paper. Place on the shoulder blade if they are likely to tamper with them. And wear for seven days then change for a new patch. Missing a week for a child is fine.
Pregnant or Nursing Mothers: Please check with your Doctor before use.
GlobalDerm Manufacturing: Each ingredient is made into an individual mother tincture, and then they are mixed in the correct homeopathic dilutions and potencies and made into one remedy – which is then infused into the Medical-grade patch material.
Medical disclaimer: The information provided here is not intended to replace consultation or advice received by qualified health professionals regarding your specific situation nor is it to be taken as medical advice or diagnosis.
If you have any medical questions about the ingredients or your symptoms you should consult your licensed medical provider.