Active Ingredients: Fucus Vesiculosus Extract 10mg, 5-HTP 10 mg, Guarana 8 mg, Zinc Pyruvate 3 mg, Yerba Mate 2 mg, Flaxseed Oil 1 mg, Lecithin 2 mg, L-Carnitine 1 mg, Zinc Citrate 1 mg
Fucus vesiculosus is a type of brown seaweed. People use the whole plant to make medicine. People use Fucus vesiculosus for conditions such as thyroid disorders, iodine deficiency, obesity, and many others.
Guarana is commonly touted for its ability to reduce fatigue, boost energy and aid learning and memory. It has also been linked to better heart health, weight loss, pain relief, healthier skin, lower cancer risk and a decreased risk of age-related eye diseases.
The magic of Calcium Pyruvate is its ability to convert sugar and starches into energy. Once the sugars and starches are broken down, the converted energy acts as a catalyst to burn excess fat. Calcium Pyruvate may boost your metabolism and decrease your body weight when taken regularly.
8 Health Benefits of Yerba Mate (Backed by Science)
- Rich in Antioxidants and Nutrients.
- Can Boost Energy and Improve Mental Focus.
- May Enhance Physical Performance.
- May Protect Against Infections.
- May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat.
- May Boost Your Immune System.
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels.
- May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
This article will explore some of the top benefits of flaxseed oil and a few simple ways to use it.
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Share on Pinterest.
- May Help Reduce Cancer Cell Growth.
- Could Benefit Heart Health.
- May Help Treat Constipation and Diarrhea.
- May Improve Skin Health.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
Nature’s emulsifier: Lecithin & weight loss
thanks to its fat burning and emulsifying abilities and for this reason it has become an incredibly popular supplement and weight loss aid. It is best known for its function of burning fat and keeping the liver in excellent condition to enhance metabolism.
L–carnitine is an amino acid that performs three very important functions that enhance athletic performance: L–carnitine is THE nutrient, the “ferry” so to speak, that shuttles fatty acids from the blood into the mitochondria, the energy producing “furnaces” in the cells, so that the fatty acids can be used as energy.
Natural Factors Zinc Citrate is an essential trace mineral and a factor in the maintenance of good health as it supports and protects the immune system and helps the body fight against diseases. Zinc is important for tissue formation and the proper metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
Here are 5 potential health benefits of 5-HTP, based on science.
- It Can Aid Weight Loss by Increasing Feelings of Fullness. …
- Helps With Depression by Increasing Serotonin Levels. …
- Improved Symptoms of Fibromyalgia. …
- Could Help Reduce Migraine Frequency. …
- Can Promote Sleep by Increasing Your Melatonin Production.