The future of regenerative medicine is here.
BPC-157 Body Protection Compound Patch
30 Day Supply 30 Patches
Precise Daily Dosage Delivery
Formula (Per Patch) 1 mg (milligram) of BPC-157 99% Purity
Dosage cycles run from 6 to 12 weeks
Surprisingly free of side effect BPC has been shown in research since 1991 to repair tendon, muscle, intestines, teeth, bone etc.
For people with Crohn’s disease, IBS and other intestinal pathologies, BPC could literally be a life-saver. For everyone else it is a potentially health-promoting health-insurance. BPC has also generated significant attention within the athletic community because of its ability to battle muscular or tendon injuries!
BPC works by promoting key growth factors and modulating the nitric oxide pathway. BPC acts on signalling pathways that have been implicated in heart and vascular health and seems to play a role in the etiology of vascular dementia, Alzheimer’s. It is therefore not simply a vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) analog. Rather than acting like VEGF it will promote the complex physiological processes that occur during wound healing and tissue regeneration and repair, both inside and outside of the gastrointestinal tract. VEGF and related growth factors as they are promoted by BPC has been shown to:
- Promote the regeneration of the cells of the intestinal wall (intestinal health)
- Promote and accelerate muscle, tendon and bone healing (sports and other tissue and bone injuries)
- Trigger the repair and replacement of atherosclerotic endothelial cells (cardiovascular health)
- Promote, optimize and accelerate wound healing (skin health and organ damage)
- Prevent and reverse lesions of the intestinal tract, liver, and even brain as they can occur in response to the (ab-) use of certain pain medications, alcohol, antibiotics etc.
- Heal (stress-induced) ulcers and fistulas as they are increasingly common due to our stressful lifestyles (this refers to “stress” as general oxidative stress)
- Serve as a remedy for a plethora of central nervous system disorders that originate in the gut by (a) the local repair of the intestinal lining and (b) direct neuroprotective effects in the brain.
- Longevity and well-being
- Better sleep
- Increase in muscle mass
- Weight loss
- Increased sex drive
- Overall improved mood
- Slower aging process
- Increases growth hormone receptors and extracellular matrix (collagen) formation
- Improve blood pressure and Nitric Oxide (NO) production
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
- Help people with organ damage
- Nagging injuries where the tissue needs to be rejuvenated
- Help alleviate joint pain, old injuries
- Improve joint mobility.
- Improve athletic performance
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Anti-inflammatory has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome) and produces a therapeutic effect on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) gut pain, constipation, diarrhoea, and bowel inflammation.
- Protects the liver from toxic effects of alcohol, antibiotics, etc. and promotes healing
- Protective effect on the intestinal tract as well as the stomach
- Stomach ulcers, fistulas, inflammatory conditions
- Improved healing of bones and joints.
- Anabolic healing effect
- Antiulcer effect
- Accelerates wound healing
- Protection of endothelial tissue
- “angiogenic” (blood vessel building) wound-healing effect
- Stimulates expression of genes responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation
So if you have frustrating joint pain that won’t go away, some kind of muscle tear, sprain or strain, or gut “issues”, you should definitely try BPC-157
BPC-157 is a synthetic pentadecapeptide composed of 15 amino acids. It is a partial sequence of the body protection compound found naturally in human gastric acid.
A fifteen amino acid sequence of the following: L-Valine, glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-; glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyllysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine.
Why should you use a transdermal time-release patch for BPC:
Until the introduction of our new patch, the most common way to supplement with BPC has been via injection or sublingual pills or liquid. These methods are problematic in that getting the correct daily dosage is difficult, and that BPC is highly unstable in liquid form. Now with our new BPC-157 time-release transdermal patch, both of those issues are non-issues. The patch delivers the correct daily dosage over the 8-hour time-release function of the patch and our “formula-in-adhesive” patches insure 100% stability.
Here’s where unique patch technology comes in. Having been developed to transport much larger peptides across the skin barrier, the new BPC Patches will progressively release your daily dose of BPC into the circulation. By placing the patch on or next to an injured muscle, tendon, or other damaged tissues, the patches also have a certain tissue-specificity that would otherwise be seen only with injectable peptides.
Patch application can be general or site specific: Depending on where you place the patch you can thus focus on either the systemic or the local effects of BPC. When placed directly on or close to an injury such as a torn hamstring, the injured tissue will benefit particularly from the regenerative capacity of the patch. If you place the patch on the upper arm, the shoulders or other common application areas where the skin is relatively thin and the patch’s full 1mg of BCP will predominantly pass into the bloodstream, BPC will exert its organ-protective, pro-regenerative effects throughout your whole body.
If you plan on using the BCP patch continuously, it is important to remember that it shares the same U-shaped dose-benefit ratio you may know from other growth factor releasing peptides. Accordingly, we cannot recommend mega-dosing BPC by applying several patches at a time over longer time spans – not because there’s proven evidence of harm, but rather because we do not have sufficient safety data, yet.
Moreover, being dosed at 1mg/patch, our new BPC Patch already contains a significantly higher amount of the potent tissue regenerator than you will need to initiate the repair processes. It is important to note that our unique time-release technology allows the BPC level in your blood and tissue to remain decently stable over a 24h period. It therefore reduces the risk of side effects due to acute overdosing while still optimizing all the physiological processes that critically depend on VEGF and related growth factors. (From general organ and vascular health to muscle recovery and bone, tendon and ligament healing)
With our Globalderm patch you will get the benefits of injectable BPC-157 without the hassle of having to inject it. It’s as simple as sticking on a bandaid.