If you are suffering from a debilitating injury, one that seems to be taking forever to heal, then we have the answer for you. Heal your Injury and Maximise Performance with BPC 157. It has a range of benefits, but for the purpose of this message we will focus on the healing capabilities in response to an injury.
Before we dive into the benefits of BPC and how to promote rapid healing of an injury, lets first look at what BPC is all about. BPC-157 is a peptide chain of 15 specific amino acids that are naturally occurring in small quantities in our gastric juice. BPC 157 peptide is commonly referred to as the Body Protection Compound for several reasons. The first is that BPC 157 helps protect the digestive tract and reduce inflammation throughout the body. The second is BPC 157 speeds the healing of tendons, ligaments, and muscle injuries.
The Benefits of BPC 157
- Kickstart and accelerate the repair and renewal of the lining of our intestinal tract.
- Accelerate and promote muscle, tendon and bone healing from sport and other injuries.
- Optimise and accelerate wound healing (skin health and organ damage)
- Prevent and reverse lesions of the intestinal tract, liver and even the brain in response to the (ab)use of some pain medications.
- Help heal stress induced ulcers and fistulas.
- May also help to relieve symptoms of various inflammatory intestinal tract diseases. E.g., Chron’s Disease, Colitis, IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome).
- Protects the cardiovascular system.
The Healing Capabilities of BPC 157
- BPC has a tremendous ability to heal and thus become well known in the athletic community.
- Studies have shown that BPC 157 dramatically reduces healing time. Take a grade 1 or grade 2 injury that would usually take 4 – 6 weeks to heal. With the use of BPC, one can expect to feel in as little as 2 weeks.
- It can accelerate the healing of almost any injury – both internally and externally.
- Speed up the repair and regeneration of muscle and cartilage tissue, speed recovery from tendon and ligament injuries.
- Reduce inflammation affecting the lower back and joints; orthopaedics worldwide recommend as a most beneficial supplementation.
Why you should use a transdermal time-release patch for BPC 157
Time-release transdermal patch: the BPC 157 skin patch allows the body to absorb the correct dosage of BPC-157 over extended periods. It is an easy-to-use and pain-free application that is the most convenient method for many people. Apply to the skin and leave in place for 8 hours throughout normal activities or while sleeping.
In fact, many people prefer the patch over the expensive and painful injection. The patch is suitable for men and women of all ages.
Maximise Performance with BPC 157 – it is the future of regenerative medicine!
Buy BPC (Body Protection Compound Patch)