Many people use cannabidiol (CBD) to relieve pain but it can be used for so much more too. CBD is one of the fastest-growing natural therapies that is safe. However, there is still a stigma associated with it. In this blog we look at how CBD works and the benefits it has to offer.
Let’s first understand what CBD is and how it works. CBD is one of more than 100 compounds found in cannabis, called cannabinoids. Unlike other cannabinoids, like tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); CBD does not produce a euphoric “high.” This is because CBD does not affect the same receptors as THC.
CBD is a different compound from THC and it does not produce a “high” and in no way will impair your functioning. In fact, it has no side effects and it is non-addictive.
The non-psychoactive cannabinoid (CBD) has great potential for the treatment of chronic and ‘breakthrough’ pain. For example, the type of pain that may occur in certain conditions like cancer.
CBD – Pain Relief and Benefits
- Neuropathic pain, caused by damage to the nerves. This type of pain is associated with conditions like Multiple Sclerosis
- Arthritis pain and inflammation
- Chronic pain for various ailments
- Skin disorders, itchiness, rashes, blistering, skin fragility and repeated wound healing cause itching, pain, limited mobility, and recurrent infections.
- Reduces joint swelling and is effective for the relief of Rheumatic diseases.
Other benefits of CBD
- Treating stress and anxiety
- Managing sleep disorders
- Relief from depression
- Potentially combatting cancer
- Treating menstrual disorders
Experience the best of what nature has to offer with our CBD Transdermal Skin Patch. It is potent, legal, and most of all affordable.
Easy-to-use, just stick the patch on like a band-aid and let it go to work!