Take charge of your day-to-day health, created renewed energy and stamina with natural ingredients that boost the body. Additionally, there are several natural treatments that not only help us feel better, but have been proven to boost the immune system.
So often we turn to our medicine cabinets for various treatments, when our kitchen hosts a range of natural remedies. Don’t get me wrong, doctor visits are mandatory and one should not implement any major changes without consulting a physician. What is important, is taking care of yourself through proper diet, regular exercise and a good night’s sleep.
Specifically, diet – getting the right nutrients is key to maintaining immune health. Here are 14 super ingredients that do many things inside the body. The most important ingredient for continued stamina, energy and healing is ‘Polyphenols’ which is present in each of the ingredients.
14 Natural Ingredients That Boost the Body
- Aronia Cherries (Choke berries) have the highest antioxidant capacity than any other berry or fruit.
- Blueberries, packed with antioxidants, are high in potassium and vitamin C. They lower the risk of heart disease and cancer, and are also anti-inflammatory.
- Mulberries are a good source of iron, vitamin C and many plant compounds, lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Pomegranates are a rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, both of which are known to prevent free radicals from damaging your cells.
- Moringa Plant is rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids; vitamin A, C, and E; calcium; potassium; and protein. Fights free radicals and also supports brain health.
- Mint is rich in nutrients that is great for gut health and bowel health.
- Spirulina, full of protein; improves cholesterol levels, lowers blood pressure and also great for the gut.
- Matcha has 10 times the antioxidants of regular green tea. Calms the body and mind, has vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium. Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha – Indian ginseng. Great for stress, ant-aging and reducing pain and swelling.
- Turmeric aids digestion. A potent anti-inflammatory and a very strong antioxidant.
- Lemons are rich in vitamin c, they support weight loss, cleanse the skin and known to prevent kidney stones.
- Beetroot is high in fibre, folate and vitamin c. Increases blood flow around the body. Great for fitness and stamina.
- Monk fruit is great for weight loss, malnutrition of vitamins & minerals, healing and blocking thrush, hormonal balance.
- Vitamin C keeps your skin, bones and connective tissue healthy. Helps wounds heal, helps prevent infections and helps you absorb iron from your food.
Globalderm has specifically developed The Booster Patch that contains all of the above-mentioned super ingredients. The Patch will help boost your immune system and fight infection. Additionally, it will boost metabolism, helping with weight loss and balancing blood sugar levels.
Take care of your family’s health and take control of your diet to include some, if not all of these super ingredients. Find out more about our products and shop online